Myself, Kayode James, Karel McIntosh, Simone Sant-Ghuran, and Douglas Ames will all be presenting on various aspects of social media.
There are just two more days to register, as registrations close on Tuesday 16th August!
- 8:30am: Welcome – Desiree Seebaran, seminar facilitator
- 8:45am: Defining Social Media – Kayode James, social media lecturer
- Social Media Strategy – Karel McIntosh, Outlish Magazine
- How the Pied Piper Uses Facebook – Simone Sant-Ghuran, TW Weddings
- Your Identity Online – Caroline Taylor, Media & Editorial Projects Ltd (MEP)
- Managing Online PR Crises – Douglas Ames, Toucan Interactive Advertising Agency
- 11:15am: Questions/General Discussion
- 12pm: Networking Lunch
So if you’d like to learn more about social media applications and strategies, come on down!